Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Coming to NYC next week.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i'll be out there the same time but my schedule is completely booked. that said, my dining itinerary looks like:

- jean georges
- l'atelier de robuchon
- momofuku <<- highly recommended, very good food, and fun place
- picholine
- masa
- sushi yasuda

- chuck

Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carendt242
i'll be out there the same time but my schedule is completely booked. that said, my dining itinerary looks like:

- jean georges
- l'atelier de robuchon
- momofuku <<- highly recommended, very good food, and fun place
- picholine
- masa
- sushi yasuda

- chuck
6 places in how many days? Man you must live on a treadmill during the day! LOL

Well Chuck, ill be in the city from Sat to Mon......if you have room for a beer after your dining, you are more than welcome to meet up with me and my friends....more the merrier always!

Old 02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Chuck,

UPDATE: We are going to RESTO Saturday night....supposedly the BEST Belgian food in the city these days? My buddy swears by it....and they have Chimay too

Ever heard of it?

Jon

Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Which night is the TeamSpeed meetup?

Old 02-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by nerual
Which night is the TeamSpeed meetup?
We were waiting on you to tell us when because the after party is at your house right???

Seriously though, i am going out to eat with some friends Saturday night - possibly gonna catch the Villanova game at the Garden, and then out and about....anyone/everyone is welcome to join up at that point.

Sunday night - same drill. Out to eat somewhere then out to rip it up (can you even party on a Sunday night???) so anyone and everyone is welcome again.

Monday i was thinking that maybe we could all meet up somewhere and go around the city or whatever...i dont need to catch the train back to Philly until later so i am open on that.

Ideas?

Old 02-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ok, its confirmed. Tickets the Villanova game Saturday night!!! Then out to party it up somewhere in Manhatty.......whos with me???

Old 02-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
You know i'm down, but dammit I wanted to grab some good food too. Let me know the deal soon!

Old 02-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i've heard Resto is pretty good - not change-your-life-amazing, but very solid.

- chuck

Old 02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
You know i'm down, but dammit I wanted to grab some good food too. Let me know the deal soon!
Sunday night i think we are meeting up with a few peeps and going somewhere for food...you down for that??? Also, Monday we should check out MMC or something like that....

Originally Posted by carendt242
i've heard Resto is pretty good - not change-your-life-amazing, but very solid.

- chuck
WOW! By far the most positive reply i have ever gotten out of you regarding a resteraunt i have posted. Now im excited....average to you means SICKKK to me

Old 02-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm down for sure, like I said, just let me know///

Quick Reply: Coming to NYC next week.....