Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

Perelli scorpion snow and ice

Old 12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jace is on a distinguished roadJace is on a distinguished roadJace is on a distinguished road
Perelli scorpion snow and ice

I am going to have perellis scorpian snow and ice installed Monday on a Cayenne GTS of mine.
Anyone have a personal opinion of them.
I read all the review, but want actual opinions....

Old 12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Best selling snow tire we carry for Cayennes by far. Grip is great.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I second Damon from a Cayenne Turbo-
Buy them from him!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jace is on a distinguished roadJace is on a distinguished roadJace is on a distinguished road
Tires perform perfectly.
I have a dedicated 18 inch 255/55-18 setup installed, and have taken them through some serious snow.
Perfect every time.
And super smooth compared to the 21 stocks that came with the GTS and VERY quiet when compared again to the stock.

I would recommend them to anyone for a winter setup.

Next year I think I might try the Hakka K's studded.
Heard wonderful things about them as well.