Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

12-12-12 Concert

Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
12-12-12 Concert

Did anyone check this out on Thursday? What were your thoughts if so?

The event was held at Madison Square Garden and all proceeds, including the iTunes album recap of it go towards the Robin Hood Foundation to benefit Sandy victims. They also aired it live on Hulu (and maybe TV?).

I caught Roger Waters, The Who, and Kanye West. I was EXTREMELY impressed by all but the latter (who was not his usual self for a performance it seemed). Although, some of the comedy there (Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, etc.) was not very good. Adam Sandler had me chuckling though. What are your thoughts?