Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Any Bassnectar Fans?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Any Bassnectar Fans?

His new album "VAVA VOOM" drops in two days on April 10, i'm very very excited.
Even though Rolling Stone lets you listen to the album here, i'm trying my hardest to stay away from spoiling it for myself haha. I saw him on October 13 in Charleston, SC, which was a BLAST.
That's me with his hands up.

Last edited by Mixtape; 04-08-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Me!!

Old 04-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
+1, you win.
You getting the new album?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I like em

Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Posts in the nude.
One of the best videos and examples of his live work i've ever seen. I use this clip to get people into his music haha. Just wait until around 1:00.

Old 04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
absolute shit. At least he sampled the Beastie Boys.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Posts in the nude.
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
absolute shit. At least he sampled the Beastie Boys.
Have you never heard of him or are you just talking about the clip i just linked?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Have you never heard of him or are you just talking about the clip i just linked?
Never heard of him. No offense to your admiration of his editing of anothers music into something you appreciate. I just do not see any capability in his session. Just my opinion.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Posts in the nude.
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Never heard of him. No offense to your admiration of his editing of anothers music into something you appreciate. I just do not see any capability in his session. Just my opinion.
Well that's the whole point of this topic, opinion. I certainly will not argue with you, i'm sure there are artists whom you like that i do not. I respect your opinion in every way possible.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Posts in the nude.
Dunno if anyone really gives a :squawk: about this thread still lol.
But here's something interesting he just said on his Fb, for those of you who care:
"When I was a little kid I believed in God, and I loved praying. I prayed all the time. Then as I grew up and accepted that fairy tales are fun but you can't take them seriously, I let go of the notion that humans can define/understand god, and I saw religion as numbing, divisive, and quite frankly a little pathetic (grown adults believing in the tooth fairy. Really?) but I still feel so in awe of the beauty and mystery of life and almost seething with gratitude and thankfulness. I noticed today that I still pray all the time, giving thanks every day, but the prayers aren't directed towards a corny human personification of "god" but rather to the ethers of mystery and universal magic that are way beyond my comprehension. I still pray to it though "

Quick Reply: Any Bassnectar Fans?