Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

the hiphop thread.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
more Kenichiro Nishihara

YouTube - Kenichiro Nishihara feat. Gregg Green - Life's A Deck Of Heart

Uyama Hiroto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxgo_laiiyY

Last edited by edbhr; 05-04-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 05-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I like Lil' Wayne ...

Discovered this east coast bunch of guys recently. Love 'em, pretty hardcore. The message makes me laugh, but the beats kick hard.

Army Of The Pharaos
YouTube - Army of the Pharaohs - Seven AOTP

YouTube - Army of the Pharaohs - Dump The Clip AOTP

I LOVE this Jedi Mind Tricks remix, and will rep infinitely whoever recognizes the song/voice in the background.
YouTube - Heavy Metal Kings (Jedi Mind Tricks) - Thomax Remix

Slaine
YouTube - Slaine(La Coka Nostra) - Rich Man, Poor Man

Celph Titled
YouTube - Celph Titled - Never The Least

YouTube - Celph Titled - Devastating MC's

Coka Nostra (although the beat is 100% Duck Season ripoff ... )
YouTube - La Coka Nostra - It's A Beautiful Thing

YouTube - La Coka Nostra Feat. B-Real - I'm An American

Immortal Technique
YouTube - Immortal Technique -- Point of No Return

And some more gentle stuff
DK Republic
YouTube - Dkr - Divided Kingdom Republic

Hieroglyphics
YouTube - Hieroglyphics - Soweto

Plus some old school french stuff (mostly I Am, Fonky Family, NTM) that I won't post because it's useless without the lyrics.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ed, keep it up...

Originally Posted by Zorro
I like Lil' Wayne ...

Discovered this east coast bunch of guys recently. Love 'em, pretty hardcore. The message makes me laugh, but the beats kick hard.

Army Of The Pharaos
YouTube - Army of the Pharaohs - Seven AOTP

YouTube - Army of the Pharaohs - Dump The Clip AOTP

I LOVE this Jedi Mind Tricks remix, and will rep infinitely whoever recognizes the song/voice in the background.
YouTube - Heavy Metal Kings (Jedi Mind Tricks) - Thomax Remix

Slaine
YouTube - Slaine(La Coka Nostra) - Rich Man, Poor Man

Celph Titled
YouTube - Celph Titled - Never The Least

YouTube - Celph Titled - Devastating MC's

Coka Nostra (although the beat is 100% Duck Season ripoff ... )
YouTube - La Coka Nostra - It's A Beautiful Thing

YouTube - La Coka Nostra Feat. B-Real - I'm An American

Immortal Technique
YouTube - Immortal Technique -- Point of No Return

And some more gentle stuff
DK Republic
YouTube - Dkr - Divided Kingdom Republic

Hieroglyphics
YouTube - Hieroglyphics - Soweto

Plus some old school french stuff (mostly I Am, Fonky Family, NTM) that I won't post because it's useless without the lyrics.
Good stuff

Ed, Check out more of Hieroglyphics. You'll like it

Old 05-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome track by JayZ from the Black Album

YouTube - Jay-Z - My First Song

Old 05-05-2010, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro, good stuff right there, keep'em coming.

Giggles, will do.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I'll weigh in with a bit of Australian flavour.

[youtube]MVXUtu4a1hE[/youtube]

EDIT: Adding some. This thread should be shown to anyone who thinks rap/hiphop is pointless and has nothing to say.

[youtube]aCIfpZp7YcA[/youtube]

I have carrier pigeon internet, so I'll hit up some more ASAP.

Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 05-05-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
one of my favorite freestyle tracks.

YouTube - Mos Def - Beef

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: the hiphop thread.