Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Friends in bands? Plug em here

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Friends in bands? Plug em here

Who else has musical tastes that run to the extremes? Mine certainly do. I'm a huge fan of classical, but I'm also addicted to the heaviest of metal. In between I can't get enough of Taiko and a new attraction to electronic.

I used to manage a friends metal band here in Atlanta. Not because I have a clue about the music biz, because I do not, nor do I want to; but simply to help. Fortunately, we found someone who has the patience for that business. At any rate, these guys are damn good musicians, and hella showmen. No staring at their shoes and whining.

www.myspace.com/colossick

My very good friend Jimmy is a metal guitarist extraordinaire turned electronic wiz... Very eclectic.

www.myspace.com/sixstringjimmy