Notices
Teamspeed Member Car Of The Month Showcasing Teamspeed's Best Of The Best!

Member Car of the Month October 2012 - Swordsman

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
The Italia looks amazing in white, enjoy in great health! Can't wait for the "Monte Carlo" version, will you trade up then?

My stealership is forcing my hand and telling me I have to get another fcar from them before they'll even consider putting me on the now "hypothetical" list for it...
Will definitely trade up for the "Monte Carlo" version when it gets out, but before that I'll probably trade it in for the F12 first coming early next year. The dealer has already committed that I'll get one of the first builds.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by swordsman
Thanks Marc, I just might. This car is just so fun to drive!

Open top motoring, when you have nice weather as you guys do , makes all the difference.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
That car is absolutely perfect. Congratulations!
Thanks Robert. Remember when I still had that decked out 996 turbo (money pit) and you were driving that bada$$ Lambo? Time really goes by fast!

Old 09-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
CongratZ Peter.... now let us see the time piece that most fits the car

Old 09-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
stunning colour combo

Old 09-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Love the stance!

Old 09-25-2012, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice choice, stance and photos.

Make sure the f12 is posted up once you get your hands on it.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by swordsman
Will definitely trade up for the "Monte Carlo" version when it gets out, but before that I'll probably trade it in for the F12 first coming early next year. The dealer has already committed that I'll get one of the first builds.
Ferrari is crazy. I don't know if it is still like these, but if the dealer likes you and lets you get a new model when it comes out, at no markup, you can then trade it in for the next year model and basically get back what you paid. If you change models then you just pay the delta between the msrp differences. The person I knew did this a few years back, maybe it's different now?

Old 09-25-2012, 11:56 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Ferrari is crazy. I don't know if it is still like these, but if the dealer likes you and lets you get a new model when it comes out, at no markup, you can then trade it in for the next year model and basically get back what you paid. If you change models then you just pay the delta between the msrp differences. The person I knew did this a few years back, maybe it's different now?
I wouldn't go with the "get back what you paid" story anymore I have plenty of friends in this same situation and these days there are losses LOL.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
In order to get the latest models without wait and at no markup, you basically need to first demonstrate a history of loyalty to this particular dealer, which means you'll always sell/trade the car back to the same dealer, and not to flip the car elsewhere for extra profit. And like what Marc said, these days it's pretty hard to "get back what you paid", there will still be slight losses but at least you didn't start with a big markup.

Quick Reply: Member Car of the Month October 2012 - Swordsman