Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Where do you guys hide your guns at home?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Where do you guys hide your guns at home?

Hey everyone. Just wondering if you have found a really good way to hide your gun at home. I'm not a fan of keeping a loaded gun in the nightstand or with out a lock on it as I have little kids. Anyone found a good way to hide a gun in there bedroom for home protection?

Thanks!

Old 03-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-31-2013, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I have found very innovative ways to hide guns around the house. All of them loaded along with at least two clips and a flashlight. My kids are all grown up now so I don't have to worry about that anymore until I have grand children. However, I raised my boys to respect guns. They always knew where my guns were and I never had a problem. They've both been hunting with me since they were 7 yrs old so they know the whole taking a life thing.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drfv is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by maxemus
I have found very innovative ways to hide guns around the house. All of them loaded along with at least two clips and a flashlight. My kids are all grown up now so I don't have to worry about that anymore until I have grand children. However, I raised my boys to respect guns. They always knew where my guns were and I never had a problem. They've both been hunting with me since they were 7 yrs old so they know the whole taking a life thing.
Mine is still too young to know at 18 months and another on the way. When you say innovative ways around the house have any suggestions?

Old 04-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by drfv
On this one does the picture stick out a bunch or does it com with instructions to recess it into the wall? Also does the picture slide sideways to easy for let's say a curious toddler could move it or does it take some effort to move the picture.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
drfv is an unknown quantity at this point
It does recess into the wall. I haven't purchased anything yet. I am looking for hidden only since kids are gone and I will mount on wall fairly high. A small button needing to be depressed to open would be ideal though. They are somewhat close to me but haven't had time to go down and look. I imagine options are limited only in what you want to spend with all the companies out there and custom work being done.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Doc
PM sent

Old 05-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This ^^

Old 05-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute
I have my kids carry them for me

Quick Reply: Where do you guys hide your guns at home?