Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Intro to my project

Old 06-27-2016, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Torcente is an unknown quantity at this point
Intro to my project

My name is Miles and I am starting my prototype for a supercar that I will hopefully start production on by 2020 if I am able to find investors. Here is one of the photos of my design. I would be happy to hear any feedback that y'all have. And for the prototype, I think yellow would be a nice color, tell me what you guys think!

Old 06-28-2016, 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Rob99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You'll probably have several drafts, could you post more?

Old 06-28-2016, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Rob99
You'll probably have several drafts, could you post more?
I have been working on this design for about a year, below you can see how hideous the design was when I started. I also added an image of the car with the cloth top up.

Old 06-28-2016, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The design looks unagitated, discreetly, great car for daily use. I guess the reason for this is, the observer is familiar with some style elements, they have already been presented by other cars.

Old 06-28-2016, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
The design looks unagitated, discreetly, great car for daily use. I guess the reason for this is, the observer is familiar with some style elements, they have already been presented by other cars.
Do you think I should modernize the design? I wanted to go for an older Italian race car feel, in which the whole front end opens up, but I am not sure what exterior designs I can add to spice the car up.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Compare the design with that:

I guess, your design would be great as car for daily use in the suneshine states, but isn't special. There is the need of something special, like the Ferrari Daytona Jones in his time.

Old 06-30-2016, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Compare the design with that:

I guess, your design would be great as car for daily use in the suneshine states, but isn't special. There is the need of something special, like the Ferrari Daytona Jones in his time.
I love how Alfha Romeo has the triangular grill on almost all of their models, and I kind of want something like that for my car.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Nice project! It looks very promising. From the angle that i see it, it reminds me a bit of the Opel GT or in the US market known as Pontiac Solstice. Are there any renderings?

Old 07-03-2016, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by St_Ex
Nice project! It looks very promising. From the angle that i see it, it reminds me a bit of the Opel GT or in the US market known as Pontiac Solstice. Are there any renderings?
Good eye! Yes, it will be built on Pontiac Solstice chassis since they are so manipulable. Below is a simplified plan of how I will redesign the exterior. Right now I am in the early stages of making a 3d model, and I may just make one out of clay. But I was inspired by how GM made the solstice, Saturn Sky, and Opel gt, with the same chassis, although they look almost completely different, and thus I found a canvas to build my supercar on. But don't worry, I am aiming for 600 horsepower engine as well.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Are you going for carbon fiber?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Intro to my project