Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

SCG 003......thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think it looks good.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elhimiel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Taking another stab at Pagani.

"Racing cars which have been converted for road use never really work. It's like making a hardcore adult film, and then editing it so that it can be shown in British hotels. You'd just end up with a sort of half-hour close-up of some bloke's sweaty face." - Jeremy Clarkson

Old 03-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
lol try never to be in the same lines a Pagani.

Old 03-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jim is a genius. The SCG 003 is unlike anything else before it. #GameChanger is an understatement. its so ahead if it's time that many don't get it... Yet. They will. And everyone will act like they got it from the beginning. Not only does Jim blow my mind with his vision and execution, his patience in dealing with ignorance is an entirely other talent that I applaud respect very much. My comments are not directed at anyone in particular or even at this thread or forum - My comments are based on a lot of what I've seen written about the SCG 003 on line. This car is mega.

Old 03-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
While I wouldn't agree about the car being a game changer, I sincerely love what they have done. You can tell that alot of thought and passion has went into the car, wich what I like the most about it.
I have followed the build from day 1 and is really looking forward to see what the car can achieve

Old 03-27-2015, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
The game changing "genius" rediscovers Zircotec.

Name:  ui24rLh.png
Views: 6
Size:  297.1 KB

Available on Paganis since 2009. Koenigsegg since 2007. Currently used on actual SGC003 competitors like the BAC Mono and Caparo T1. And on a million and one aftermarket jobs and every race car on the planet.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Jim is a genius. The SCG 003 is unlike anything else before it. #GameChanger is an understatement. its so ahead if it's time that many don't get it... Yet. They will. And everyone will act like they got it from the beginning. Not only does Jim blow my mind with his vision and execution, his patience in dealing with ignorance is an entirely other talent that I applaud respect very much. My comments are not directed at anyone in particular or even at this thread or forum - My comments are based on a lot of what I've seen written about the SCG 003 on line. This car is mega.
The 003 will only be legal in the U.S. as a kit or "component" car. It's a fantastic project but when I heard this I was honestly disappointed.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
iampepa is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to see he will drive the car to Villa d'este.. i hope i can make it to the event.. would be nice to see this awesome car.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nevermind...

Last edited by elhimiel; 04-01-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow SCG-003 would have established a lap time of 6' : 42" on the Nurburgring

The SCG-003 would have established a lap time of 6' : 42" on the Nurburgring Nordschleife

Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus has announced the SCG003 has set a new lap record on the Nurburgring Nordschleife. The revelation comes courtesy of an Instagram exchange between an account @carquestions which was corrected by the @scuderia_cameron_glickenhaus_ official company account.

In an Instagram post, the company confirmed the model lapped the green hell in 6:42 with huge weight ballast for BOP and restricted horsepower.

https://instagram.com/p/0592vHkOnT/?...n_glickenhaus_

Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus: "In the race Chassis 001 ran an 8:12 GP+NS lap which our telemetry shows is about a 6:42 NS lap. The car was running 100KG + of ballast and roll bar to meet race weight minimum and about 510HP also restricted. It was running race tires. In road trim it will have much more HP and lower weight and even on street legal tires will be very quick on the NS. As an aside the top GT3 cars all run at that pace and some were running quicker. We were 6TH OA when we were Black Flagged for being too loud."

SCG 003 CAN be road legal in Germany. The top headlight in the road version is both high and low beam and meets all height requirements.

Quick Reply: SCG 003......thoughts?