Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 'La Monza Lisa'

Just need to add to the cocktail to the 'La Monza Lisa'. :-)

@lamborghiniks

Old 09-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Question Transparent window hidden behind the leather handles

@lamborghiniks

I just saw this image in your Instagram account. This was a special request (transparent window) by you; or a change in the design by Pagani, or maybe contained in a long list of options / customization for the Huayra. Before it was possible to see 4 lights whose intensity (number of lights) was possible to adjust from the center console "touch screen". I do not remember seeing this detail about the opening mechanism of the door, exposed / visible.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AArdent
Hey Kris, I came across a pic of yours on Instagram posted by a good friend of yours. Seeing the pic, you looked a good 6feet tall.
Now, something trivial struck me. I myself being a six-footer, wasnt comfortable in an Aventador, was just wondering if you fit in comfortably in the Veneno.
Now I know we arent here to discuss heights and how we fit into cars, but this struck me and thought of asking it over. Hope you dont mind.

And oh, cannot wait for the LaF / P1 / La Monza Lisa showdown! Gonna be nothing short of EPIC!
I am 6'3. The Aventador is a very comfortable car for me. So is the Huracan. Ferrari and Pagani win when it comes to maximum room and McLaren's feel the most crampt with the standard seats. The P1 is very comfortable and I assume the 650S with the P1 seats (as my friend Bill spec'd in his stunning 650S build) is probably the same as the P1. Hopefully I will get to ride in that car with him soon!

Thank You! Should be fun!

Originally Posted by Tango

@lamborghiniks

I just saw this image in your Instagram account. This was a special request (transparent window) by you; or a change in the design by Pagani, or maybe contained in a long list of options / customization for the Huayra. Before it was possible to see 4 lights whose intensity (number of lights) was possible to adjust from the center console "touch screen". I do not remember seeing this detail about the opening mechanism of the door, exposed / visible.
I did not make any special requests like that. The lights are still there - maybe its a change they made, and if so, I am sure all cars will have it.

Over the past week I got to spend some quality time with Horacio, Davide, Luca, Francesco, Christopher and a few Pagani owners and future owners. I must say, everyone is a lot of fun and very down to earth. I have made some new friends and some great memories. I also got to meet one of heroes, Jim Glickenhaus, who stopped by Monticello in the P4/5. There are no adequate words in my vocabulary to properly describe how much I respect and admire him. The Pagani experience just keeps getting better with every mile.

Thanks Everyone!

Old 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
J.C.Davis45 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just visited Prestige in Miami last night hoping to glimpse, if even through a window, a Huarya and sure enough there was one on the showroom floor. I apologize to the employees if it seemed a little creepy to have someone stare in awe for 45 minutes at that carbon beauty but for less than an hour I wasn't in a showroom but an art gallery. What a stunning car. Pictures do little justice conveying the shape and proportion, and must be viewed in person to really appreciate.

I'm just glad they didn't kick me out lol.

Congratulations on owning such an amazing piece of art and I hope it's treating you well. And thank you for being the type of person that patrons artists like Horacio Pagani and allows him to make masterpieces we all can enjoy.

-Joe

Old 11-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by J.C.Davis45
I just visited Prestige in Miami last night hoping to glimpse, if even through a window, a Huarya and sure enough there was one on the showroom floor. I apologize to the employees if it seemed a little creepy to have someone stare in awe for 45 minutes at that carbon beauty but for less than an hour I wasn't in a showroom but an art gallery. What a stunning car. Pictures do little justice conveying the shape and proportion, and must be viewed in person to really appreciate.

I'm just glad they didn't kick me out lol.

Congratulations on owning such an amazing piece of art and I hope it's treating you well. And thank you for being the type of person that patrons artists like Horacio Pagani and allows him to make masterpieces we all can enjoy.

-Joe
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
wow, this is the most valuable thread and topic i ever seen!
nobody talks about how the pagani drives or how nice it handles or whatever, its always how much is it, how much it became, how $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now someone like u paid and TELL about it = HERO status!!!
i wish to have my own impressions on driving one very soon, because people talk about driving a veyron, a p1, a 918, but never a pagani. so congrats and thank u again!

Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
Nice Pagani! Never knew that you were a member here!

Old 12-07-2014, 03:49 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
wow, this is the most valuable thread and topic i ever seen!
nobody talks about how the pagani drives or how nice it handles or whatever, its always how much is it, how much it became, how $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now someone like u paid and TELL about it = HERO status!!!
i wish to have my own impressions on driving one very soon, because people talk about driving a veyron, a p1, a 918, but never a pagani. so congrats and thank u again!
Mark and I were the first Americans to visit Horacio and drive the Zonda in 2003. Is he still in the original factory in Modena? He was cool enough to have his assistant to find and an American flag to fly on the roof with the Italian flag. Super cool guy. Wish him well from me.

If you are going to check your build I would stay at the Real Fini. Wonderful staff, where we hung with the Fcar guys. I love Modena.

If you want, best pizza is the first store on the left before you hit the square area. Dad and daughter place. Awesome.

Happy to see your build!

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-07-2014 at 03:52 AM.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:02 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
I am 6'3. The Aventador is a very comfortable car for me. So is the Huracan. Ferrari and Pagani win when it comes to maximum room and McLaren's feel the most crampt with the standard seats. The P1 is very comfortable and I assume the 650S with the P1 seats (as my friend Bill spec'd in his stunning 650S build) is probably the same as the P1. Hopefully I will get to ride in that car with him soon!

Thanks Everyone!
918 was fine with me and I am 6'3 and 220. The 12 was fine but have not been in a 650 yet. I found the Avent to be a bit enclosing, could be my fat ass.