Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Fastest car in Singapore sold for $5.3 million

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
This is the first i see with the new manifold and dual intercooler setup.

Old 06-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful car and pics!

Old 06-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
First K'segg I see with carbon fiber interior bare, without upholstery. I do not remember any other; really looks great. IMO

Old 06-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tango
First K'segg I see with carbon fiber interior bare, without upholstery. I do not remember any other; really looks great. IMO
Agree, one of the best I've seen.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
mono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Guys, I said "BCs whining" on purpose. I was making fun of him. He's a whiny little bitch. The car's beautiful.
I think I would be whining too if I paid 1Mil plus for a car and continually promised the car would be US street legal....almost one year later and it still isn't. I dont necessarily agree how BC approached Konigsegg but I dont blame the man for being upset.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Old 07-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Wheeler
Why is Christian reading off that paper? I'm sure he could do better than that.
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Would have to agree with that, seems a bit unprofessional. Though really I think If I was there, I'd be more interested in the Agrea than the speech.
Cut him some slack. The man was born and raised in Sweden, and English is his second language. It might seem a little unprofessional but he's not running for public office, we're focusing on the car he is presenting.

Just my two cents.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Move over Dubai and welocome ultra wealthy Asian Islanders...