Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Vitesse Is The World's Fastest Production Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Another amazing car available only for 1% of the world population!

Congrats Bugatti

Old 04-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ecnelis
That's kinda funny way of saying "Guinness-what?":
I noticed that too, and thought it was pretty awesome. All future record aspirants, just go right to the FIA. Let Guinness figure it out from there, in between documenting grape-throwers and fire-eaters.

Originally Posted by Zambrano

Congrats Bugatti
It's probably more like .01%. The car in your avatar is for the 1%. So is every other car that anyone cares about on this forum. Not sure what point you're trying to make here (again).

Anyway, who cares? That's what Bugatti does. Are you expecting a sensible hybrid family sedan from them?

Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mattjs33
I noticed that too, and thought it was pretty awesome. All future record aspirants, just go right to the FIA. Let Guinness figure it out from there, in between documenting grape-throwers and fire-eaters.

It's probably more like .01%. The car in your avatar is for the 1%. So is every other car that anyone cares about on this forum. Not sure what point you're trying to make here (again).

Anyway, who cares? That's what Bugatti does. Are you expecting a sensible hybrid family sedan from them?
First: I don't have anything against Bugatti.
Second: This is the place to argue about stupid things like my avatar.
Third: what is your problem?

Anything you wanna argue do it via PM.

Thanks.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zambrano

Congrats Bugatti
Thats what Bugatti has been doing since the beginning a century ago so i dont get what you are saying

Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Thats what Bugatti has been doing since the beginning a century ago so i dont get what you are saying
I don't think he does either.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The evo vid is pretty impressive. The Bugatti chassis may be ancient but it is still pretty impressive. Even though it is the only car with 2 engines and 4 turbos

Old 04-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Zambrano, I have no interest in arguing about your avatar or anything else, via PM or otherwise. It's just that this is the second time you've made this comment towards Bugatti and I'm trying to understand it.

Your comment was a mock cheer as if Bugatti should be ashamed for marketing an extremely expensive car to the super rich. This whole forum is a celebration of cars built specifically for that 1%. So I'm just wondering what types of cars you would rather Bugatti build?

Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Thanks fr sharing, but just another veyron varient with a weird paintjob. I really hope it is the last
Despite the fact that i really love the Veyron SS and one more edition of this magnificent piece of engineering and design, i agree with you. Too many editions for each market....reminds me what Lamborghini did with the Gallardo model.

Last edited by St_Ex; 04-12-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Evo has their facts wrong, Bugatti dont hold the record for words fastest production car, convertable yes. Still impressive though.

Quick Reply: Official: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Vitesse Is The World's Fastest Production Roadster