Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Hammond’s Car of the Year: Pagani Huayra

Old 12-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Hammond’s Car of the Year: Pagani Huayra

Hammond’s Car of the Year: Pagani Huayra

“My Car of the Year is not going to revolutionise personal transport, reinvent motorsport or solve the looming energy crisis. It is a machine so unlikely ever to be a real, material presence in most of our lives that it may as well be a unicorn. And there it is: the Pagani Huayra. Perhaps unicorn is the best way to describe it…

Well, someone had to nominate the Huayra. And Richard – being someone who embraces guilt-free boyish excitement – fell in love with the most outrageous car of 2012. A car that not only represents the cutting edge of car technology, but the poster-possible styling that comes from the beautiful mind of Horacio Pagani. In this month’s Top Gear magazine, Richard finally gets a chance to play with the Huayra around our deserted Dunsfold track, and it’s fair to say he comes away impressed. And the scent of tortured tyres attracts a certain white-suited individual...[Via Top Gear]

Short video here: Hammond

Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
kick ass..
Looking forward to the article, the videos..and the tv show..
Bring it all ON

Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting until after February will be eternal. Be only 6 episodes, I hope it is in the first.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Guess we know who's testing this this season...

Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^I apologize, but I do not understand what you are saying. I am referring to the new season of Top Gear (UK) beginning in mid-February with the Christmas special will be called Special winter by the date that is transmitted, and would be 10 episodes according to wikipedia, after a long absence off-screen, there are still several months of waiting, and guilt is Simon Cowell according to Clarkson.

PS
That is the information I have. Top Gear USA I have no info. If anyone can provide more details, welcome.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tango
^I apologize, but I do not understand what you are saying. I am referring to the new season of Top Gear (UK) beginning in mid-February with the Christmas special will be called Special winter by the date that is transmitted, and would be 10 episodes according to wikipedia, after a long absence off-screen, there are still several months of waiting, and guilt is Simon Cowell according to Clarkson.

PS
That is the information I have. Top Gear USA I have no info. If anyone can provide more details, welcome.
I believe he is saying that Hammond will most likely power test this car on the track in one of the episodes.

No surprise this was Hammond's car of the year either, the Zonda was his favorite car and he's been drooling over the Huayra since it came out.

The only other thing I know about this season is that they drive the Viper, Aston Vanquish, and an LFA in the deserts of western America, with Hammond, May and Clarkson in them respectively.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Thanks Will, for the clarification and the information of Top Gear USA, the google translator does not always do the job right.

PS
I remember the episode of Top Gear, when first shown the Pagani Huayra in plasma and Clarkson said: "I do not know, it seems a car for old people"

Hammond: "So you will not have problems, I drive it"

Clarkson: "we all know what happens when you drive in a straight line ", referring to Hammond's accident in the jet-powered dragster.