Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Post One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned

One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned
The Pagani Zonda is truly a one-of-a-kind automotive masterpiece. An immediate attention grabber in any circumstance and the first step to being the envy of all those acquainted with you.

World renowned English auctioneers, Bonham, have set the date for a very special auction. Estimated to sell for between $800,000 and $950,000, a one-owner Zonda C12S/F is set to roll across the block on December 3rd. The car has somewhat of a checkered history. It was originally manufactured as a right-hand drive base C12 Coupe, but later sent back to the factory in 2009 for repairs to be made due to accident damage. During its stay at the factory, the C12S was upgraded to the higher performance “F” package, including hand selected garnishments from the Cinque version of the Zonda.

The original owner’s initials, GJ, were engraved on the center console, as well as the front splitter. The original purchase price of the car, before damage repair and upgrades was $424,280, leaving the sum total of the car perilously close to $800,000 after $326,820 in updates.

The car features AMG’s stellar 7.3 liter V12, good for 555hp, give or take. Expect the car to be auctioned on the 3rd of next month at the Bonham auction at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, England.

We’ll keep you posted on the final hammer price.

Source: One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned

Old 11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Alot is wrong with that article!

Old 11-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Hey TS members! If you've been on the Pistonheads forum also, then you will know that I've been thinking about getting a Zonda. It's something that's been percolating within me for awhile now and I could use your help! The owner of this GJ recently contacted me and seems interested to sell. My main point of contention is, how much is this car worth given its crash history?

Old 01-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If it was fixed and upgraded at the pagani factory than I don't see it affecting it that much. It certainly be worth than a standard c12, but would it be worth more than a standard f? Not sure, but the colours are nice and it's rhd.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Darksider
Hey TS members! If you've been on the Pistonheads forum also, then you will know that I've been thinking about getting a Zonda. It's something that's been percolating within me for awhile now and I could use your help! The owner of this GJ recently contacted me and seems interested to sell. My main point of contention is, how much is this car worth given its crash history?
How much do accidents that are factory fixed effect an F50, McLaren F1s etc? Good luck on your search

Old 01-22-2014, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the insight simsko and quick. One thing I know for sure is that this GJ had a incredibly hard time selling at auction. The bidding only got up to £450,000 which is the only starting reference point I got to work with right now. The GJ appeals to me because given the lower price, I will have enough left over in my budget to add important upgrades.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cars like this are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That being said, I wouldn't pay anything close to a brand new Zonda F for one that was upgraded from a C12 and has been in an accident.

Old 01-22-2014, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ +1 still a very nice zonda!

Old 01-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ArDs
Cars like this are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That being said, I wouldn't pay anything close to a brand new Zonda F for one that was upgraded from a C12 and has been in an accident.
Totally agree, but I would be willing to buy a bargain Zonda if it was a factory fixed a d certified car. Certainly not worth full asking of an F with no bad history. Any pics of the damage before it was fixed? How bad was it

Quick Reply: One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned