Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One-Off Pagani Zonda To Be Auctioned

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Totally agree, but I would be willing to buy a bargain Zonda if it was a factory fixed a d certified car. Certainly not worth full asking of an F with no bad history. Any pics of the damage before it was fixed? How bad was it
Yes that is absolutely true. I should have a lot of leverage right now seeing as how 1. I am probably the only interested buyer he's had in over a year 2. There are about a dozen Zonda's available on the market right now so people would be more willing to buy a undamaged one.

This is the only photo I could find of the GJ when it was crashed as a Zonda S

Old 01-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can't tell that much but it doesn't look horrible. It depends if the chassis was damaged and what points on the chassis are the crucial structural reinforcements. If the price is significantly less than a standard f than go for it. If a standard f is in the same price bracket than I would wait around till the right one came up.

Old 01-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pagani is Pagani. Take my money, now!