Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The 25 greatest cars of all time by Playboy

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Seriously a miata, and beetle????? And all the top cars and vintage or at least 30 or more years only. You'd think the aventador or calafornia or even the Koeninsigg.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Seriously a miata, and beetle????? And all the top cars and vintage or at least 30 or more years only. You'd think the aventador or calafornia or even the Koeninsigg.
Please for the love of God explain to me what the kit car Ksegg and the new LameBo have influenced in the car world? Nothing is your answer. I will answer for you.

You people aren't understanding this list.

VW has made the Beetle since the 50's. Their
Profits are staggering from this car. They will make more money this year off Beetle sales than LameBo off the entire 3-4 years run.

Don't get me started on the 10-20 car manufactures. They influence no one.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Please for the love of God explain to me what the kit car Ksegg and the new LameBo have influenced in the car world? Nothing is your answer. I will answer for you.

You people aren't understanding this list.

VW has made the Beetle since the 50's. Their
Profits are staggering from this car. They will make more money this year off Beetle sales than LameBo off the entire 3-4 years run.

Don't get me started on the 10-20 car manufactures. They influence no one.

Good. I thought I was the only one who thought the Ksegg was a million dollar kit car. I dont even think it looks good

Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I think zonda is influential. Even after being out a decade, and a replacement available, people keep having them made. Moreover, pagani keeps stepping up the hp and bodykit. Truly the supercar of the 21 century.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
458. Really!

Chrysler 300, Funny!

I don't like how they generalize the Corvette, Camaro and Mustang and then also use individual models. Worthless list in my opinion.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
INFLUENTIAL cars:

Missing the Jeep Cherokee (Started the SUV trend)
Missing the Crysler Minivan

PS- the 300 is related to the original car, not the new POS.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Also, what about the
Model T. The original peoples car?

Old 05-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I think zonda is influential. Even after being out a decade, and a replacement available, people keep having them made. Moreover, pagani keeps stepping up the hp and bodykit. Truly the supercar of the 21 century.
blahblahblahblah another pagani lover...sheesh they aren't a car company they are a kit builder.

Let's see 10 years of racing behind them. No way it influences anything or anyone.
Seriously guys it's a big engine (not even theirs) inside a plastic shell.
Originally Posted by RDuke
INFLUENTIAL cars:

Missing the Jeep Cherokee (Started the SUV trend)
Missing the Crysler Minivan

PS- the 300 is related to the original car, not the new POS.
FINALLY
Someone that gets the list.

I agree Jeep Cherokee would be a good choice on this list. Minivan as well.

My God 3/4's of the cars on the road today are on the road because of those 2 cars.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Haha chrysler 300!!!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 09:47 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Aside from the 300, this is actually one of the better lists I've seen.
Agreed, even on the 300. They are great cars. The "best" cars don't always have to be sports cars. It was nice to see the Miata get some of the credit it deserves also.

Quick Reply: The 25 greatest cars of all time by Playboy