Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Zonda 750 One-off

Old 10-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
disagre on the zonda being milked, i belive that every single zonda should be a one off, if its going to cost you this much then it should be exclusive

respect to nalthani

Old 10-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I really hope I can one day afford a Zonda. This car is the true definition of what a supercar should be like. Richard Hammond on Top Gear couldn't have explained it better. He said roughly that the look of a supercar is supposed to appeal to our inner child, its supposed to make you feel like you're 7! I love the Zonda and can't get enough of all the one-offs either. I look forward to the next one off Zonda lol. It might annoy me a bit if I owned a "one off" Zonda though .

Old 10-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N.Althani
this car was mading for me , its all with my configures
i cancel the order coz i have a small problems with the company owner
and now im planning for Grand Sport Bugatti
Oh i also wanted to ask why the special Zonda UNO is still at the factory? I mean the car is complete and it has been at the Pagani showroom for a long time have you canceled it???

Old 10-10-2010, 08:16 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
MY respect to you N.Althani. A bit sad that you will not take delivery of that masterpiece, as was mentioned here - the absolute definition of how the supercar should be made. A bit sad also that C9 is going to lose the essence of the pure supercar, I was repeating the same worries about C9 for quite a long time and now sounds like I have recieved a confirmation. Its hard to see something ground braking in C9 and thats why to justify the price tag I just hope it will not lose the soul and will be a pure Pagani still. In any case its a pretty tricky situation especially when Enzo successor and Murcielago replacement are just around the corner and both of them going to be superior.

Congrats on your GS, but why not to go with Supersport Veyron instead of GS? That would be a true pinnacle of motoring world. That color combo would be again not for everyone, but it would be very hot in bare CF with matte purple. In any case its your choice and please do share your final combo on Veyron order with us when you will spec one.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
first of all thanks every body

I'm sure that the new Lamborghini Murcilago , Ferrari Enzo will kill the Pagani
Pagani are planing to make the Pagani C9 more street car entertainment
compared to the LP640 , 458
The C9 Engine will be AMG V12 6.0 liter Twin turbo
every body can see the C9 gullwing door , so that's mean its not pure race car same as the Zonda

The Zonda UNO
the zonda uno is my cousin car, this car was Zonda F Roadster No. 16 out of 25
the car get a big crash in Qatar , and it was 75 % Damged car
they send it back to the factory then they pay 350,000 euros more for the Uno and they use a lot of parts from the Old F

I want the bugatti GS Instead of the SS because i want it to be roadster

Old 10-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that the new Lamborghini Murcilago , Ferrari Enzo will kill the Pagani
Pagani are planing to make the Pagani C9 more street car entertainment
compared to the LP640 , 458
The C9 Engine will be AMG V12 6.0 liter Twin turbo
every body can see the C9 gullwing door , so that's mean its not pure race car same as the Zonda

The Zonda UNO
they send it back to the factory then they pay 350,000 euros more for the Uno and they use a lot of parts from the Old F

Thanks for the info! Im sure the GS will look great and if you can share some pics of it as soon as you get it

Old 10-10-2010, 12:52 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all

The Zonda UNO

the core of zonda is made form a aluminium frame and carbon fiber

FOr a carbon fiber frame, you need a mold, and a autoclave. And the price of a mold it's arroud 150 000 € so I think they doesn't create a mold for each special version.

For me the UNO is only a tunned (by Pagani) car.

Of course a carbon fiber part cannot really repaired should be replaced.

For Nasser
This GS ??

Old 10-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Grand Sport is great but if i was AlThani i would have bought the purple Zonda. It is just so dramatic, extreme and exclusive it is just a masterpiece! To me it is just more beautiful than the GS. But anyways he will be driving it so he gets to choose...

Old 10-10-2010, 01:07 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
Zonda is for racetrack, Veyron is a entertainment car.

But I prefere Veyron because it's really base to upgrad, but nobody have really courage to give the real power of a 16 cylindrer with 4 turbo

Old 10-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by QTC
Zonda is for racetrack, Veyron is a entertainment car.

But I prefere Veyron because it's really base to upgrad, but nobody have really courage to give the real power of a 16 cylindrer with 4 turbo
Maybe but the Zonda is much more impressive and beautiful (And it has also a better sound). Anyways it is just a matter of taste...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pagani Zonda 750 One-off