Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Zonda 750 One-off

Old 10-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
I'm actually in love with this car.... color and everything.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Additional pics:

Old 10-08-2010, 07:35 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Some facts coming - yes the car gets 750 hp Zonda R engine and the owner is from GCC. My respect to him, thats all I can say.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:39 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Some facts coming - yes the car gets 750 hp Zonda R engine and the owner is from GCC. My respect to him, thats all I can say.
750 naturally aspirated is mind blowingly good.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D55L
Can I ask where you got that info from as the "R" engine is a six litre race engine and was not designed for street based applications? Unless of course this car is going to spend all its time on the track.

Also that engine needs a rebuild every 5000 miles or so

Old 10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Recieved such info from my contact. I am in doubts myself, because R is pure track engine, but on the other hand its hard to imagine the way they going to squeeze out 750 hp from F V12 given the fact the engine is NA. I guess we need to wait for official details, at this point everything is pretty much sort of speculation.

Old 10-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
To get the F engine to 750hp would be difficult. It is at its limit of longevity and maintenance at its current peek of 680hp.

750hp would require new pistons, camshafts, lifters and probably a new intake system. Then you also have to develop a new ECU map. These parts would all have to be custom made therefore extremely expensive as you would also have to factor in development costs.

Mercedes do not currently have these parts on the shelf

Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Love the colour but, yet another Zonda. I love the Zonda but stop turning it into a cash cow and crack on with the C9.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by McRae
how many is that now with the one offs??? not complaining mind you
Far too many, and I am starting to complain lol!

Old 10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Far too many, and I am starting to complain lol!
How many special Zonda's??

5 x Cinque coupes
5 x Cinque roadsters
2 x Tricolore so far, potentially one more
Zonda 750
Zonda HH
Zonda PS
Zonda Uno
Zonda GJ but this is a rebuilt S 7.3

Race Cars the GR and the Monza

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pagani Zonda 750 One-off