Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
Oh come on, am I the only one that likes it? :P
BTW, I meant Zonda 750, not RAK
if the int was black with purple stitchin then it would work...but thats just overkill all purple in there...

Old 10-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Oh come on, am I the only one that likes it? :P
BTW, I meant Zonda 750, not RAK
That isnt the 750, and i thought there wasnt a RAK

Old 10-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes I know it isn't the 750.
On my previous message I said we could almost think it was the 750, due to the ressemblance! ^^

Old 10-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I know it isn't the 750.
On my previous message I said we could almost think it was the 750, due to the ressemblance! ^^
Oh ok sorry
we will see the 750 in a while, they are testing its parts now... hope it looks special!

Old 10-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
The purple/pink eye assault is #25/25, the very last Zonda.

Seems a shame that the last of an icon should be such a f**king awful colour scheme.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:08 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
The purple/pink eye assault is #25/25, the very last Zonda.

Seems a shame that the last of an icon should be such a f**king awful colour scheme.
I have a hard time believing that only because of its complete and utter monstrously terrible looks...how could Horatio go out like that...lol

Old 10-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
terrible or not, a small independent company like Pagani cant say no when there is money on the table

Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
I personally find the dark purple CF really nice, would have been a WAYYY better car is it was black/alcantara with purple stitching, like what Josh said

Old 10-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
That and black wheels. Or even a less purple body. Like if it was black/CF, with some purple accents, like that single small stripe. But bright purple/pink interior, with bright silver rims, and half CF/half purple CF isn't that great lol.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 PM

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani