Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ziiggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by alan w
I believe that 5 are to be built not 3. At least that is what was stated back a few months ago when the 760 was revealed.
The tour guide said this 3rd "760 series" Zonda is the very last. She seemed fairly knowledgable and i believe she's an actual Pagani employee so the info seems fairly reliable...

Old 08-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by bmw power
Did you manage to get a look at it? Wonder if it might be the orange one that was crashed in HK.
I dont believe this Zonda F has been in an accident. The owner wanted his F totally rebuilt to "760" spec...

Old 08-20-2012, 11:34 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
There will only be 3 760s so the tour guide is right.

And damn bare carbon with pink details..sounds epic

That Green huayra is going the creator of the Ninja Turtles, im not sure if he lives in hk.

Thnx for the info..repped

Old 08-20-2012, 11:57 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Autobild test with some epic pictures:

Fahrbericht ber den Million-Euro-Sportler Pagani Huayra - autobild.de

And motortrend with a nice write up:
2013 Pagani Huayra First Drive - Motor Trend

Old 08-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Lovely video from Drive Uncut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0lNgi5Lpc

Nice to see them treat the lil dude

Old 08-21-2012, 02:59 PM

Old 08-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by The Artist
There will only be 3 760s so the tour guide is right.

And damn bare carbon with pink details..sounds epic

That Green huayra is going the creator of the Ninja Turtles, im not sure if he lives in hk.

Thnx for the info..repped
Im still confused in the original evo article it states there is the 760 RS, the hamilton car, this one and the middle east customer who bought 2 after flying to visit pagani and then flying him on to the Geneva motorshow that makes 5, as they stated. Why is everyone suddenly talking about 3 cars??
Not trying to argue just want some clarification, as the official recognised number was 5.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

Old 08-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Im still confused in the original evo article it states there is the 760 RS, the hamilton car, this one and the middle east customer who bought 2 after flying to visit pagani and then flying him on to the Geneva motorshow that makes 5, as they stated. Why is everyone suddenly talking about 3 cars??
Not trying to argue just want some clarification, as the official recognised number was 5.
Im only relaying what i was told during the factory tour. Seems legit considering the news came from a Pagani employee.

Perhaps the middle eastern customer cancelled his order? They have been known to do that in the past...

Old 08-21-2012, 05:30 PM
The evo article says there will be more definitely 3 though.
And the video says one guy ordered 2, since 1 went to chile and one to Lewis Hamilton..that makes it at least 4.

There are conflicting reports on how many there will be.

3 i read
5 as well
and the pagani rep said more..

So i think its as easy as; if there is demand, it will be made

Which is good for us, gives us more to drool over

PS
The Passione will have a manual transmission.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani