Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Old 08-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
And that, makes everything else on the road look irrelevant.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:34 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^Sure as hell does i wonder what the future of the Huayra will bring..
There is a lot to enjoy right now though, like coming owner cars, nurburgring test, top gear test and so on

Life is good for a pagani fan

Old 08-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Huayra at Concorso Italiano

Old 08-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ziiggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Toured the Pagani Factory about 2 weeks ago (early August, 2012), and saw then building the last ever Zonda, and the last of 3 in the 760 series. As you all probably know, the first 760 was sent to Chile, the 2nd belongs to Hamilton, and this third one is going to be called the "764 Passione", and is the first of the 3 to be created from an existing Zonda F chassis.
Don't know if this is old news but I thought I would share it...

Old 08-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Detailed images from my August 2012 factory visit of a customer Huayra and a Zonda R (#07) can be found by following the link below:

Ziiggy's Photos on Razzi: Photo Sharing

Old 08-20-2012, 11:46 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ziiggy
Toured the Pagani Factory about 2 weeks ago (early August, 2012), and saw then building the last ever Zonda, and the last of 3 in the 760 series. As you all probably know, the first 760 was sent to Chile, the 2nd belongs to Hamilton, and this third one is going to be called the "764 Passione", and is the first of the 3 to be created from an existing Zonda F chassis.
760 or 764 passione? and if 764 why the 4 and what color is it..do you have any info on that?

did you see any other huayras and if so which colors?

thank you for the info

Old 08-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ziiggy
this third one is going to be called the "764 Passione", and is the first of the 3 to be created from an existing Zonda F chassis.
Did you manage to get a look at it? Wonder if it might be the orange one that was crashed in HK.

Old 08-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I believe that 5 are to be built not 3. At least that is what was stated back a few months ago when the 760 was revealed.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmw power
Did you manage to get a look at it? Wonder if it might be the orange one that was crashed in HK.
Or maybe the yellow one that was crashed on the German autobahn a few months ago, which belongs to the new owner of Gemballa.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by The Artist
760 or 764 passione? and if 764 why the 4 and what color is it..do you have any info on that?

did you see any other huayras and if so which colors?

thank you for the info

Def 764 Passione. Saw the name already carved out onto pieces of aluminium waiting to be assembled. i asked why 764 as opposed to 760 and the tour guide said the owner wanted it to be exclusive. The work "Passione" was written in a pinkish colour on the valve covers, the rest is of the body was just carbon fibre at that point.

Saw 2 other Huayra's being assembled as well. Didn't get a clear understanding of the colour of one of them because it was in early stages of assembly (ie only the chassis with wiring harness etc), but the other was well into assembly and will be an awesome BRITISH RACING GREEN colour. Parts of the car (ie doors, bonnet etc) were hanging around the assembly area all in that colour. Saw trim pieces for the interior in the same colour as well. Looks amazing. Its headed for Hong Kong apparently...

EDIT: I noticed that the 764 Passione also had Pink brake calipers. Seems as though the whole body will be carbon fibre (just like the 760RS), but with Pink details...

Last edited by Ziiggy; 08-20-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani