Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
khalid bin hamad prety much made automotive history when he brought the that zonda, bug ss, and agera to his summer holiday

i think thats him with the blue shirt standing outside the dorchester

Old 03-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished roadele-ene-ene is on a distinguished road
amazing pics !!!!

Old 03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-23-2012, 02:49 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
After watching the whole 148 heavenly-pages of this post I've concluded that the Cinque coupe is my favorite ever car.

And I must sadly inform that the owner of the poor batman-hooded Zonda is an Argentine, just like me ... the serial ruiner has also painted an F430, a 911 GT2 and and first-gen Lambo Gallardo...

Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 AM

Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 PM

Old 03-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 670-SV
That full black R is mindblowing.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by WindSpeed
After watching the whole 148 heavenly-pages of this post I've concluded that the Cinque coupe is my favorite ever car.

And I must sadly inform that the owner of the poor batman-hooded Zonda is an Argentine, just like me ... the serial ruiner has also painted an F430, a 911 GT2 and and first-gen Lambo Gallardo...
The owner of the Zonda F is, according to TopGear, Horacio's son.

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani