Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official Boxing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 01:01 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
The Official Boxing Thread

So i noticed we do not have a boxing thread.

Being a former boxer and a huge fan of the art i decided to make one.

Just finished watching Pacquiao vs Marquez 4.

I wont spoil it for the ones who haven't seen it.

All i will say is..

SEE IT!!!!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Track Addict is on a distinguished roadTrack Addict is on a distinguished road
Wow!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:13 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^To say the least

Old 12-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
damnnnn. sick fight! just watched the highlights of it.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
one of the best punches ever landed against a world class fighter, love JMM

Old 12-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Did anyone watch the Kessler vs. Magee fight? I think the first body shot that Kessler landed on Magee was quite something. Almost lifting Magee from the canvas!

By the sheer dominance Kessler showed against Magee, I would like to think that he is back in top shape - hopefully they will get him set up against both Froch and Ward the coming year - Froch because it could be a great fight to see the two fighters up against each other again, Ward because it would be a great scalp for Kessler to get - although it could turn out to be a really tough fight for him.

What do you guys think?

Old 12-12-2012, 11:33 AM
^I saw it..Kessler did really well..

But against ward?

Like you said it might be to big of a fight for him.

In my book its Mayweather, Ward and Martinez who are the p4p beasts in the game.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
R R8TED is an unknown quantity at this point
after this, it looks like we won't get to see pacquiao mayweather fight.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Did anyone watch the Amir Khan match?

Lets see if he can continue on this path against tougher opponents, and finally learn to protect his weak ass chin, i really hope he does though..as he is one hell of a exciting fighter..