Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

UEFA 2012/2013 Champions League Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Obviously going with Barcelona to win..Bayern have been strong in the Bundesliga but havent looked that well in the CL so far. God knows what going on with Real Madrid. PSG are so inconsistent and rely on Ibra too much but young Lucas could help them out. Cant wait for the draw

Old 12-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know I am behind but I need to update this thread for the Last 16 draw! There's a lot of good matchups here. Starting in February;

Last 16:

Malaga V Porto
Paris Saint-Germain V Valencia
Schalke 04 V Galatasaray
Borussia Dortmund V Shakhtar Donetsk
Juventus V Celtic
Bayern Munich V Arsenal
Barcelona V AC Milan
Manchester United V Real Madrid

Old 12-27-2012, 01:00 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Borussia Dortmund V Shakhtar Donetsk
Manchester United V Real Madrid

Best!

Old 12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
What are your thoughts? Who will progress?

Old 12-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm gonna go with for me:

Malaga
PSG
Schalke
Dortmund
Juventus
Bayern
Barca

As for ManU v Real.......I just dont know. This game is so hard to call for me but I think I go with my gut of Real...I just dont think ManU is playing as well as they could be and I think vanPersie has been less than himself lately

Old 02-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
How about those games yesterday? 2 draws. Saw it coming with Man U and Real but thought Juv would be able to pull out a W.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Little late but I told you all Bayern would win!!!