Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The 2012 Major League Baseball Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura aboutALMS21 has a spectacular aura about
Gotta love my O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant futureJonathan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ALMS21
Gotta love my O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rep for you my man, love seeing the boys doing well. Hope we can ride all the way to Nov.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yzracer931
Mike Trout is a stud, however, the Angels are not. The team should be in first in the division on paper with the talent they have. Being a Cardinals fan, I am very happy at this point in the season with how Albert is doing, and happy he left. Saturn, what are your thoughts on the Dodgers and Boston trade?
Well, I think LA is very smart with their trades. Obviously their lineup isn't being productive enough, especially with Dee Gordon injured (hurting their leadoff speed). The Dodgers seem to be heading on the right track with their purchases. From Hanley to Adrian Gonzalez, they are finding a good balance of power and speed. Too bad for Boston, a past-time favorite. Luckily they have Ellsbury and Crawford back, but with Big Poppy out, their offense will significantly fall.

And yes, I cannot believe Baltimore. Jones is a great addition to the team. The Mariners are so stupid for trading him. Oakland is also unbelievable. From Cespedes to Reddick to their stacked pitching lineup of young pitchers, they might have a chance at the wild card (or pull a late lead over Texas). Hopes go out to the A's and Baltimore.