Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Golf anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to all
Golf anyone?

Let's talk golf. Who here plays? Whats in your bag?

Old 11-16-2010, 02:52 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Funny you mention! I was playing the other day with my set of Cal X14's saying it's time for new irons!

Old 11-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't there already golf thread?

Old 11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS.

You'll find a few really good golfers here, and then the rest of us mere mortals.
Golf talk is always welcome here. You know how golfers are... Ya never know when that next tip will actually enable you to hit the damn ball...

Here are some threads you make like as well.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...fers-here.html

https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...right-you.html

https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...ken-100-a.html

Old 11-16-2010, 03:38 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
BTW ya knuckle heads, this was an attempt to cross post and get some golf talk going; and misdirect you all away from your Justin Beiber fascinations.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
in my bag I have some old irons and a new R9 (that I love).

I played last Thursday, and probably should have stayed home as far as my score goes, but still had fun out there.

Welcome!

Old 11-16-2010, 03:58 PM
TeH Ears
I failed/forget to answer the OP's original question...

My first set of Clubs were Callaways BB's. But I moved on to Adam's clubs and LOVE them. I had an all Adam's bag until just a few months ago.

Now, all my irons are Adam's. My driver is Callaway Diablo, and my wedges are Boccieri Golf Heavy Wedge(s) and Heavy Putter. I have the 54 and 60 Boccieri Heavy's, and the medium weight Heavy Putter.

I started golf only this past year, and managed to win a putting contest at Trump National, two weeks after my first golf lesson; which was a lesson on none other than putting. I like the putter so much, and go along with the rep so well, all of a sudden I have two of their wedges. Ya'll need to try the Boccieri stuff if you haven't.

Old 11-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to all
The R10 drops in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen it yet.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Ray, the search button is your friend! Go introduce yourself!

Old 11-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
I failed/forget to answer the OP's original question...

My first set of Clubs were Callaways BB's. But I moved on to Adam's clubs and LOVE them. I had an all Adam's bag until just a few months ago.

Now, all my irons are Adam's. My driver is Callaway Diablo, and my wedges are Boccieri Golf Heavy Wedge(s) and Heavy Putter. I have the 54 and 60 Boccieri Heavy's, and the medium weight Heavy Putter.

I started golf only this past year, and managed to win a putting contest at Trump National, two weeks after my first golf lesson; which was a lesson on none other than putting. I like the putter so much, and go along with the rep so well, all of a sudden I have two of their wedges. Ya'll need to try the Boccieri stuff if you haven't.

Man u are a HORN TOOTER

Quick Reply: Golf anyone?