Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Houstonians interested in a night meet with nightlife action after....check in

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Houstonians interested in a night meet with nightlife action after....check in

Hey guys,

Cars and coffee is cool and all, but 8am to 10am once per month gets old. There is not much fun to be had after that meet.

On October 14, from 8pm until 2am, begins Midnight Maneuvers. I am lining up a new event that will start at an undisclosed location in Houston and have a predetermined route to a Houston nightlife hotspot. There will be a video crew on site to record all the fun.

The meet and greet will start at 8pm and go until 9pm. The " spirited cruise in Mexico" will be from 9-10:30 and end at a nightclub where everything will be lined up for a good night out after. I've got the connections for a good time at a fair price at nicest clubs in town. Think of this as a one night Gumball in Houston. There will be a small entry fee to cover the bottle service at the location where we end up. I love you all, but I don't want to pay for 50 people's booze.

I already have a good sized crew of local buddies that are in and I'm gauging interest of my Teamspeed brothers. Let me know if you want in. I've been dying to do something like this for a while, and Houston needs it.

Inbox me if you want to know more details.

-Chris

Old 08-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
In....if I lived in Texas.....and was 15 years younger Sub's for durrrrty pics though

Old 08-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ag02m5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a couple lambos that might be interested. Signing on for updates.

RT

Old 08-19-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
So far we have 10 confirmed. Several S5s, v10 r8, Gallardo, f430, Viper, m6, protomotive turbo, cayenne gts, etc.

Most aren't stock ;-)

Last edited by chrissurfr; 08-19-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
+1 f430

Old 08-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Group of Texans cheerleaders confirmed at the after party.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
For those of you interested, we set up a private invite on Facebook so people can see the agenda, keep up with changes and details, etc. Inbox me if you want the invite. This is going to be a night you don't want to miss, I promise.

-Chris

Old 09-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ag02m5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Chris sent you a pm. LMK...trying to make plans for next month.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sorry for the late response. Check your PMs

Old 10-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Update:

There will be a small entry fee. I love you all, but I don't want to pay for 50 people's booze, parking, etc out of my own pocket.

It will be $100 and will cover:
1) Video and camera crew with chase car costs
2) VIP valet parking out front of the club
3) Healthy tip to the door guy to get everyone in our group in quickly
4) Bottle service - take it easy on the alcohol if you are driving, or make sure your copilot stays sober to drive home. I don't condone drinking and driving. Act responsibly so we can do this again, please.

This is an exclusive, invite only event. Find yourselves a hot copilot, no excuses. This will be a night to remember. Private message me for more details.

Confirmed vehicles include: 2 Audi S5s, 2 M3s, 2 R8s, 3 F430s, C63, BMW M6.

Quick Reply: Houstonians interested in a night meet with nightlife action after....check in