Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Houstonians interested in a night meet with nightlife action after....check in

Old 10-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
anson89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which club are you going to? I know some owners as well, I might be able to get some deals

Old 10-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Update...some bad news and some good.

First the bad: I went route hunting the past two weekends at the time we were looking to be on the road. It probably isn't the best idea to try to line 4 cars up and race with a video crew next to us....there is just way too much traffic to run like that at 10-10:30 pm on a Friday with 15 cars. We just won't be able to get the camera crew in the spots they need to be in a lead and chase car. So, camera crew has been cancelled. This part will have to be done on a weeknight at midnight to be done right. We will need complete open road to do what we really want. Hey....it gives us something to look forward to, right?

Now the good news! We are still meeting Friday at 10pm. The location will be inboxed to everyone on the attending list Friday morning. Then we are off for a fast 40 mile cruise to end at Roosevelt, where I have a table lined up and bottle taken care of. First bottle is on me...anything after that we can all pitch in for.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Got a group of ten+ coming. Last call if you want in....PM me.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
anson89 is an unknown quantity at this point
PMed you

Old 10-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMed you back

Old 10-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
What a fun event. We had 2 f430s, 2 r8s, 2 s5s, 2 c63s, 1 m3, 1 m6.

The drive was incredible, the second we pulled up to the club and got situated everyone was already talking about when we could do it again. Keep you eyes open if this interests you, we will do this again in a month or so.

-Chris

Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
malibuVLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad that this turned out well. Hoping I can make the next one. I'll keep a watch out for it!