Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

ACL 2010, who's going?

Old 10-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
ACL 2010, who's going?

Skinny jeans and Ray Ban wearing hipsters are about to invade Austin once again (wait they've been there for a while now). Either way, anyone going to the ACL Festival this coming weekend?

I'll be the bearded, extremely intoxicated individual flying the Finnish flag, as I have one and figure no one else will.

I'm not exactly lit up by the line up, but there are a solid six I'm looking forward to. Unfortunately Metallica won't be there as PMac knows my love for Master of Puppets.

F*** Phish!!!

Old 10-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this thread, I decided to not go this year (been the past 3 years straight). School is just killing me this semester.