Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

In Need of Detailer: Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
In Need of Detailer: Houston, TX

Well guys, I'm trying to sell the 996TT and to do so I desperately need to get the thing detailed after it spent last summer in dusty Santa Fe, NM. Does anybody have any leads on a Houston based detailer?

The car is black on gray and the exterior has a couple of swirl markers and rock chips that I'd like to be taken care of.

Thanks in advance, JC

Old 05-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
There are two places i'd try John. Sam @ Driver Source or a guy named Anson. Anson is really good at multi stage corrections. Sam is very good at reconditioning.

Sam 281.497.1000 you'll actually set it up through Jose.

Or

Anson's contact information can be found here. Flawless Perfection in Sugar Land & Houston, TX | Professional Auto Detailing & Car Wash

Old 05-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Thank you sir, that's exactly what I was looking for

Old 05-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ag02m5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anson detailed a car and I was pleased with the results...would use him again. Just tell him to go light on the tire dressing.