Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Cars and Coffee Houston 2/6: Who's going??

Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Cars and Coffee Houston 2/6: Who's going??

As the title says, who' going? I'll be getting back from Louisiana late on Friday night, I'm going to try and make it out Saturday morning.----John

Houston Coffee and Cars (Cars and Coffee) | New Website Launching Soon!

Looks like the weather will be nice:
Houston Weekend Weather Forecast (77056) - weather.com

Old 02-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
The weather looks nice, so I'll be there

Old 02-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Sweet, see you there.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Highline is going I believe.

Old 02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know Ben is going cause I'm catching a ride with him

Old 02-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to make it

Old 02-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
I'll be there with the Rossion. I think Trevor will be there with the Noble.