Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Lamborghini Customer Loyalty Event Co-Sponsored By: EVS Motors Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 05:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini Customer Loyalty Event Co-Sponsored By: EVS Motors Inc.

Anyone going to be in Houston March 7th? You don't want to miss out on this event! We have a lot of beautiful women that will be at this event. One in particular is Melyssa Grace Miss Maxim Phillipine 2007. Great opportunity to check out some really beautiful Lamborghini's including the Lamborghini Reventon, LP640 and LP560 in the flesh!

It will be a blast, we are co-sponsoring the event so you will get to see some trick cars. We might be bringing our crazy 1,029BHP Camaro for those who want to see a true Hot Rod.

Food will be catered by Panera Bread. If anyone wants to go please pm me so I can put you on the list. We need to keep count of our VIPs so can have enough food/beverage for everyone to enjoy.

This event is specifically for Lamborghini owners and potential buyers! It is not a public event, so you need to contact me to get a Unique ID invite to come to the event. Come see how the Lamborghini folks entertain!

On a side note.

We are looking for any semi or pro photographer/videographer that would be interested in taking a part of this event. This is your chance to build up your portfolio with some beautiful first rate models. Please email me at ted@evsmotors.com or pm me on the forum.