Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

San Diego Social Services

Old 08-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
San Diego Social Services

My girlfriend is a recent graduate of Cal State University San Marcos, with a degree in Sociology with a focus in Families. She has about 6 months of intern experience at a non profit, working with young kids.

She's been having a hell of a time finding a job. She is very loving, extremely organized, as reliable as a person can be, wants to make a difference in young people's lives- she is a real workaholic.

She is open minded as far as job possibilities go- human resources, being an assistant, secretary, etc. She has years of F&B, guest services, etc, but not much experience elsewhere. She is a very fast learner and works very hard.

If any of you guys might know someone that could help her find a job, I would be so grateful. A nice bottle of wine would be sent your way!

I have her resume at your request. PM me if you know of something!

~Jay

Last edited by jay_ftw; 08-28-2008 at 01:26 AM.