Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

TopSpeed Motorsports | Track Day w/ The Champs! Jan 13th 2012

Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
CicioTSM is an unknown quantity at this point
TopSpeed Motorsports | Track Day w/ The Champs! Jan 13th 2012

The date is set for TopSpeed Motorsports first instruction day with the Champs!!

As many of you know, we work very closely with Championship Grand-AM driver Lehman Keen. Through that relationship we have also become friends with his Brumos co-driver Andrew Davis.

In 2012 TSM will be taking advantage of these great friendships in order to help our customers graduate to the next level in their driving skills. While both Leh & Andrew are very busy they have made it a priority to join us for several instruction dates throughout the year. We here at TopSpeed are very excited to be able to offer driving coaching from both drivers of the Championship winning Brumos Racing Porsche 2011 Team! We feel honored to be a part of this opportunity and to be able to bring it to our customers.

The first of this series of days will take place at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, GA on Jan 13th 2012. Leh and Andrew will be offering instruction and the TopSpeed crew will be there for support for everyone involved. I will be limiting this first event to 10 participants to see how it goes. I want to make sure that everyone gets plenty of one on one time with both instructors.

The cost for the day on track including the instruction will be $595 per person. That includes a fully open day on track with your car as well as instruction. If you are interested in attending please let me know as soon as possible. This even will fill up VERY fast!

If you have any questions about the details please feel free to email me @ cicio@topspeedtuned.com

We will also be staying Friday night for dinner and social time @ the Hawthorn Suites

Hawthorn Suites
4 Stephen S Green Drive
Savannah, GA 31408
912-966-0020 <tel:912-966-0020>
They do offer a Special Rate

Please contact me if you would like me to hold a spot for you.

~Cicio
TopSpeed Motorsports

Track Map

Old 01-06-2012, 03:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff! Welcome to the TEAM officially mate!