Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Performance parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Performance parts

Hi everyone,
I have been thinking a lot lately and want to build more performance parts. I'm located in North Palm in Fl. Basically we want to start building headers, exhaust, intake systems and carbon parts and machined parts. I have a background in tig welding and machining and carbon work. At out shop we have two of the best carbon guys in America working for us. One helped design and build mystic race boats (JBS, MISS GEICO, Aquamania) and the other guy did all the carbon work for Mosler super cars. Here is the dilemma. What we are offering is for certain cars, you let us use the car to mock parts from and the first parts will be yours for cost of materials and no labor charge. I will add some pics of our work and if anyone is interested please pm me. I hope to eventually become a vendor for this site.
Thanks everyone in advance!
Kevin

Thats just a teaser.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Also, If you look at some of my other posts there is a bunch of cool pics of things I have built.
Thanks
Kevin