Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Photoshoot Offering

Old 07-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Talking Photoshoot Offering

As the summer season is coming to an end and school is about to start up (~4 weeks away) I would like to get a few more photoshoots completed. I am offering free-of-charge photoshoots to anyone interested. I'm in Gainesville right now, so the Orlando/Tampa/Daytona Beach areas aren't too far away from me, but I'm definitely willing to drive down south if someone is really committed. I will come to you.

Check out my flickr to see some of my recent work:
Peter Tromboni Photography's photosets on Flickr

A CD and color print will be included with the shoot. PM me for more details

Peter

Old 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Also, Sarasota is my hometown so I know that area very well.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just a quick update:

I've gotten quite a few responses from the offer so far. I'll be shooting an NSX-T in Tampa this weekend, and two ZO6's in the coming days. On top of that, several S. Florida enthusiasts have contacted me as well.

It's going to be quite hard for me to get across the state more than twice from now until mid September, so I'd like to formally extend an invitation to everyone who has shown interest. On Saturday August 14, 2010 there will be a Cars & Coffee meet hosted by Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale from 10am-Noon. After the meet I have organized a supercar cruise and group photoshoot for anyone who would like to come along. Many FChatters will be coming along with us as well as some 6speeders. I'd like to get as many cars as we can, especially some TeamSpeed folks. In addition to myself, a well known young photographer from Miami named Jasen Delgado (AutoMotion Photography) will be joining us to take some photos through his perspective.

This is a quick list of the cars who have said they would like to come and join in on the great fun (just off the top of my head, I know I'm forgetting a few):

2x 360 Modena
360 Spider
246 Dino
430 Spider
Challenge Stradale (hopefully)
2x ZO6
Gallardo
CTS-V
E55 AMG
IS-F
Porsche 951
2x 996 Turbo

As you can see it already looks to be a fantastic day filled with great fun, great people, beautiful cars, and some amazing photography. I wish you all will join us at Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale on Saturday August 14th at 10am.

Ferrari Maserati of Ft Lauderdale
5750 North Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Please PM me, email me (pt1202@gmail.com), or call (941) 320-5192 if you have any questions about our upcoming event.

I hope to see some of you soon and give the Team some proper representation,

Peter

Old 08-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Cool! Good luck!

I look forward to seeing some photos from the cruise.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks! Don't worry, I'll post them up ASAP.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Pete, I'm planning on making this count me in.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sounds good Blake. Will your dad be bringing the 430??

Old 08-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Yes. I'll check with my friend (MarkM) if he can make it with his dad in their GT3. Should be fun.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Yufo996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Peter,
Brand new to Teamspeed im currently a member of South Florida Toys but no events lined up for a while so looking to expand. just installed a full exhaust system on my Porsche 996 so a few pics would be nice. I just got a panoramic Pentax camera so i hope you mind me taking a few pics as well. Let me know whats up till then.
-Rick

Old 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^Glad you'll be joining us Rick. It's good to have some of the Team coming along. I can't wait to hear your 996

Another quick update:

We're up to around 30 cars now and 6 young, talented photographers (such as Blake Simon, a TS member ). I've contacted the Broward Meals on Wheels non-profit organization to see if it's possible to make a big group donation of canned and dry foods. I think we should take advantage of the opportunity to come together as a group with common interests and make some donations to a great cause. The Broward Meals on Wheels organization serves over 10,000 residents in and around Broward County, Florida.

As for a location, we've gotten a few suggestions so far, and one that seems to be popular is Markham Park. It's a quiet, open park with many nice roads, lakes, and plenty of room to line up the 30+ exotics for an amazing group photoshoot. It's a short 25 mile drive from FMFL and should take around 30 minutes or so. This isn't set in stone yet, but it seems like a great choice. Here's a quick link to the map: Google Maps

I'm trying to get a head count just so FMFL knows how many people to expect in the morning, I know they love the company Once we finalize everything I'll make a new thread but for now please post in here if you plan on joining us.

And once again, please PM me, email me (pt1202@gmail.com), or call (941) 320-5192 if you have any questions about our upcoming event.

See you guys soon,

Peter