Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Meets in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
Meets in Atlanta

Now that it is finally warming up, what meets are happening around ATL in the next couple of weeks?

Old 02-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Turns out it is the 1st Sunday of every month and it is called “CAFFEINE & OCTANE”. The location is:
THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center
4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB
(JUST EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

SUNDAY,1st of the month
8:30 TO 11:00 AM

The show is free and there is a Panera Bread in walking distance and a Starbucks nearby.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:41 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Are you going next weekend Jenk? I'd love to see the BS in person.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
i will be running around CMP, so i wont be able to make it

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Atl, you going?

I might be able to make it out there. If you're going to go, I'll make sure I can go.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
dwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond repute
what if we try to get a group to meet for the April show? that will give everyone time to plan.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:23 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
B- it depends on my wife, she could go into labor any day now so I'll let you know. I'll call you or PM I bet it'll be a good turn out, the weather should be sunny. Fingers crossed.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

I should be there........

Make sure you introduce yourself if you see me so I can put the faces with the names!

Seal Grey 996

Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
LBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond reputeLBMA5820 has a reputation beyond repute
I will be out as well.

Matte Silver CLK63 Black Series

Old 02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Brando, I should be over your place on Saturday to help out with the exhaust install if you guys still need a hand.

LBMA, I should be able to make it out. I'm looking forward to seeing your BS.

Quick Reply: Meets in Atlanta