Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

I may have ruined a perfectly good scotch!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I may have ruined a perfectly good scotch!

Some may think that but I really enjoyed it.

I often find my self adding weird things to drink weather it Vodka, Scotch, Bourbon ect.

I was having a glass of a nice but not overpriced bottle of 12yr old Glenleviet, when i decided to use our juicer and add a tea spoon of apple juice instead of water foolowed by 3 little cubes in the drink.

I must say the apple really complimented the scotch IMO and was fantastic. It added a subtle sweetness and for some reason I am unsure but seemed to bring out the alcohol more.

Anyone else tried anything similar with any other drinks?

Regards,

Mitch

Old 10-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
^Victorians are strange

Old 10-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yea true lol

Old 10-07-2011, 02:10 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Is that your Skyline Detailer?

Old 10-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
No that is a clients. I just LOVE the car to bits lol I am becoming an advertising detailer on here next month and will have a few detail threads to post up including that and a ferrari 512bb that won a concours event in 2001 and some others.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Cucumber in gin is good, I've even had a little ginger in soju. Not bad either

Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Cucumber in Hendricks gin is good, no others iv'e come across.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
I hate cucumber does it give it a taste or just a cooler mellower taste?

Old 10-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Cucumber in Hendricks gin is good, no others iv'e come across.
Hendricks is the best I've had, but surprisingly, Beefeater is pretty good with cucumber as well

Old 10-07-2011, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chubster You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Detailer
I hate cucumber does it give it a taste or just a cooler mellower taste?
Surprisingly you can actually taste the cucumber, in a good way. Took me a while to accept drinking a G&T with anything but citron, and haven't tried it with anything else than Hendricks (which you're supposed to drink with cucumber).

Quick Reply: I may have ruined a perfectly good scotch!