Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

DQ Vodka Review

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
How does BigE know so much about Costco??

Old 10-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
He works there. Stocking the top shelf of course.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:35 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Some agreement and disagreement to what has been said. I have had many more, but in summary:

Like:
Ketel
Belvedere
Ultimat
Russian Standard (rogue champion!)

Dislike:
Grey Goose
Absolut

Old 10-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
See I am not a fan of Russian Standard.

Next question how do you guys drink yours? just on ice? or mixed?

I 90% of the time like to have mine 50/50 with some fresh apple juice.

Regards,

Mitch