Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Red Zinfandel Suggestions???

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Ralph is good peeps. I've drank many bottles of quality stuff with him. My ex used to work with him. Get him to introduce you to Richard. One of the coolest guys around. Has more stories about life than you could ever imagine.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Bought a mixed case today of six different bottles. Tried the Rafanelli and I'm buying the six remaining bottles at spec's tomorrow morning.

Also bought an assortment of Ridge and Seghesio zins. Thanks again for the suggestion Eric.

I like Rafanelli, they're hard to get. Went to their winery in Sonoma on an off day without appointment a few months ago. I was told to not even try, but went for the challenge. The daughter lmost kicked us out then let us buy 2 bottles/person max. She was busy with the olive oil but said it wasn't for sale

Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute