Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

In-car Ferrari F430/599 Humidor

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
In-car Ferrari F430/599 Humidor

Not sure where it's supposed to sit as I've never sat in either cars!

Link

Originally Posted by ASuitableWardrobe.com
Is the wing adjustable on this? Tested to require no installation on the F430 and 599GTB, and visually compatible from the rubber tire bumpers on the sides to the similarly styled included cigar pouch, the Ferrari in-car humidor was presumeably some product manager's good idea of how to get a little publicity because I doubt if many of them have been sold (for one thing, in the United States at least Ferraris are usually red or sometimes black but rarely yellow - Lamborghinis are yellow).

Of course, U.S. ideas about Ferrari color are fairly irrelevent to this particular offering as the inclusion of a dozen Cohiba Siglo VI cigars means the humidor package is illegal here. But at Ferrari stores outside the USA the price is the currency equivalent of $885 including those Siglos which which would cost a quarter of that price separately. The car is about $500,000 extra.

Truly a gift for the man who has everything, including citizenship in another country.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
LOL No cup holders but Stogies, Hellz yeah.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I need one of those humidors made for my F450. Very cool though.