Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

::Please Welcome Robert and HECHA HUMO CIGARS to Teamspeed::

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 09:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ::Please Welcome Robert and HECHA HUMO CIGARS to Teamspeed::

It's with great pleasure I introduce Robert Caldwell and his company Hecho Humo Cigars to the Teamspeed.com family! Robert was introduced to us by our "Florida Ambassador" , member Hernando. Robert will be on shortly to introduce himself and answer any questions you may have regarding his company and his fine cigars & humidors.

Hecha Humo is a boutique line of luxury cigars expertly crafted in the Dominican Republic. They have been blended by world-renowned master blender Augusto Reyes to fit the unique specifications required by this exclusive brand. The Reyes’s family has well over 100 years experience in blending tobaccos in the Dominican Republic.

After 15 years of sampling and critiquing, the appropriate blend was finally found for Hecha Humo. This cigar has been crafted using the most prime Connecticut wrappers, and pure Dominican fillers and binder. They are creamy and nutty, with hints of spice and orange peel. They are unbelievably smooth, yet highly complex, and leave no aftertaste on the palate after about 30 minutes.

Hecha Humo are thoroughly enjoyed by the true connesseur but also appreciated by the novice smoker.

Hecha Humo follows in the tradition of world’s great cigars with its uniquely complex and satisfying tastes, aromas and specialized shapes and sizes (vitolas).

Hecha Humo cigars are enjoyed in times of leisure and pleasure. Hecha Humo pair well with coffees, chocolates, light to medium bodied liquours, medium bodied wines, light to medium bodied beers and club soda. The true potential of this special cigar is reached when adequate time is allowed for its enjoyment.

It is strongly suggested to be enjoyed in the late afternoon or evening, following a meal. They are constructed to compliment the daily enjoyment and leisure of the priviledged life. This is Hecha Humo Lifestyle.

Please visit them on the web at http://www.hechahumo.com/home.html for more informtation

Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Guys this is my good friend Robby. We've been friends for what seems like an eternity. I remember when he was starting down this cigar road, he was a very successful real estate broker here in Miami. He gave up the real estate road to pursue his passion, and thankfully his hard work has begun to take off.

Robby has really put a lot of priority in creating a really great company and a great cigar as well. I'm not a cigar smoker but I would say that about 95% of the people I send his cigars to love them.

Not only will he sell you his cigars, he can get you any cigars you may want. When dealing with Robby you will find him to be a very easy, fair, and reasonable person to deal with. He is also someone that is quite knowledgeable about everything cigars.

I hope that some of you Cigar lovers on here try his cigars, and put him in your rolodex for cigar purchases as well.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Robert, and HH. I look forward to learning more about your company and products. Any friend of Hernando's is certainly a friend of mine!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS!

Old 09-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome new friends.

Complimentary TS sampler pack?

Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the board! Ive bought some excellent smokes from Robbie and look forward to more.

In fact, the Bolivar you sent me with the Cohiba to try out... we should talk about more!

Old 09-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
This was the friend you posted about earlier, good to have you Robby. There are some cigar lovers here so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
This is perfect timing as I need to fill my humidor!!! Will be in touch.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I look forward to learning about your product!

Originally Posted by Hernando
Guys this is my good friend Robby. We've been friends for what seems like an eternity. I remember when he was starting down this cigar road, he was a very successful real estate broker here in Miami. He gave up the real estate road to pursue his passion, and thankfully his hard work has begun to take off.

Robby has really put a lot of priority in creating a really great company and a great cigar as well. I'm not a cigar smoker but I would say that about 95% of the people I send his cigars to love them.

Not only will he sell you his cigars, he can get you any cigars you may want. When dealing with Robby you will find him to be a very easy, fair, and reasonable person to deal with. He is also someone that is quite knowledgeable about everything cigars.

I hope that some of you Cigar lovers on here try his cigars, and put him in your rolodex for cigar purchases as well.
Feel free to send some my way....

Old 09-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
welcome Robby!

Quick Reply: ::Please Welcome Robert and HECHA HUMO CIGARS to Teamspeed::