Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Post OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Name:  2015-Lamborghini-Huracan-side.jpg
Views: 12962
Size:  95.6 KB

Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

So finally the all new Lamborghini arrived....and WHAT a car car.

Here you can post up:

* Pictures

* Rumours

* Information

* Questions

* Configurator

* Miscellaneous

* Speculation about future special models

Old 12-28-2013, 04:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if the spyder will follow in the design style of the Aventador, almost Targa-ish?

Name:  Lambo_Huracan_Spider_2_4_.jpg
Views: 8065
Size:  106.2 KB

Old 12-29-2013, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Huracán: The name

I have known the name for xx months. Only challenge was not to disclose this and other confidential information too early.

I personally feel this is the best name since DIABLO. A HURRICANE.... what fits a Lamborghini better than that...?

Then more than 6 months ago I posted the name Huaracán ( and other details ) here on TEAMSPEED exclusively:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...thread-25.html

I did also point out the heritage, saying that Hurácan was the bull of the century.

No need to say I was laughing and felt a bit annoyed about these amateurs at Auto Express, trying to take credit without revealing the source.... 6... SIX months later:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...t-cabrera.html

The only one awake enough to point this out was my freind from Holland lambo88. Thank you mate!:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...cabrera-3.html

Old 12-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
MB you control some sort of underground mafia that handle the deepest Lamborghini´s secrets?

Old 12-29-2013, 07:49 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
few minutes ago italian tv about motor vehicles showed a small video(after have tested the lp570 squadra corse) inside the factory with the new Huracan in grey and white colour

here is the site where to see it, just wait they will publish the new episode 29/12/2013

Tg2 - Motori

Last edited by d3a; 12-29-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Zambrano
MB you control some sort of underground mafia that handle the deepest Lamborghini´s secrets?

the answer to the mafia part would be NO, but I do control an Elite Unit handling many secret projects. And we are quite good at it....

Old 12-29-2013, 11:18 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Huracán: The name

I have known the name for xx months. Only challenge was not to disclose this and other confidential information too early.

I personally feel this is the best name since DIABLO. A HURRICANE.... what fits a Lamborghini better than that...?

Then more than 6 months ago I posted the name Huaracán ( and other details ) here on TEAMSPEED exclusively:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...thread-25.html

I did also point out the heritage, saying that Hurácan was the bull of the century.

No need to say I was laughing and felt a bit annoyed about these amateurs at Auto Express, trying to take credit without revealing the source.... 6... SIX months later:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...t-cabrera.html

The only one awake enough to point this out was my freind from Holland lambo88. Thank you mate!:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...cabrera-3.html
I can't believe I totally missed that post from you! Nice work as always buddy!

Now lets get some live on the road shots of this beast!

Old 12-29-2013, 11:26 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Here is another configurator created by "Dario" on facebook:

https://apps.facebook.com/huracanconfigurator/

Name:  dario-hur.jpg
Views: 7288
Size:  118.5 KB

Old 12-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I'm curious about something. All these Lamborghini names are named after a Spanish bulls, yet Lamborghini is Italian, so why not Italian car names then?

Old 12-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by d3a
few minutes ago italian tv about motor vehicles showed a small video(after have tested the lp570 squadra corse) inside the factory with the new Huracan in grey and white colour

here is the site where to see it, just wait they will publish the new episode 29/12/2013

Tg2 - Motori

Good find!!! Thank you for posting it.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread