Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

My car drawings

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My car drawings

I'we been posting my work on other sections of this forum, but a guess here is the more natural place to show these...

Attached Images           
Old 11-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, liked them all but the Rothamns car made me smile for some reason.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks, i am glad you like them , here are a few more....

Attached Images           
Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I really like these. Any chance of you would sell one or make giclees available?

Old 11-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
I really like these. Any chance of you would sell one or make giclees available?
Sure i would, you can check my blog for more info about that: Miha Furlan motorsport art

Old 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura aboutmrwal3 has a spectacular aura about
Very nice work.. I love this stuff. Thanks for sharing this. Thumbs up.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
You're very talented. I'm going to check out your site!

Old 11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys .

Old 11-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just finished this baby...

Attached Images  
Old 11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
digi_pixx is an unknown quantity at this point
Great work!!

Quick Reply: My car drawings