Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

My new 997.1 Carrera S with Aerokit

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Mystro - I'm absolutely loving it. So good to change gears by myself and hold them through corners and red line the thing out of them

Old 08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Congratulations.
that car looks pristine, there is a diminute diference in real sport driving you car against a 997.1 GT3

Old 08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Enrique
Congratulations.
that car looks pristine, there is a diminute diference in real sport driving you car against a 997.1 GT3
Thanks Enrique! I'm sure there's a vast difference between my S and a GT3 All I can say is that I'm glad I've got a 'softer' version for Australian roads

Old 08-26-2014, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
Talking Grrrrr! :D

Here's a bit of fun ... my new number plates

Old 08-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 08-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have been around Porsche long enough that I know I dont want a "race car" for the streets. Too rough and purpose built. Most drivers cant drive a 911 to its potential let alone a GT3. My next 911 is going to be a "S" or a Turbo.