Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Rocker Sammy Hagar Still Can't Drive 55, Buys A LaFerrari

Old 07-21-2014, 03:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Rocker Sammy Hagar Still Can't Drive 55, Buys A LaFerrari

Name:  Bianco LaFerrari 3.jpg
Views: 11422
Size:  55.6 KB

Rocker Sammy Hagar Still Can't Drive 55, Buys A LaFerrari

Former Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar was famous in the early 80's for his hit song "I Can't Drive 55", (The video featured a Black Ferrari 512 Boxer) apparently will still not be able to drive "55" all these years later with his recent acquisition. Joining the ranks of 490+ other lucky owners, the Red-Rocker has scored himself a white La Ferrari adding to his already impressive collection of fine autos.

As noted by Yahoo: While the LaFerrari's 950 hp will push Hagar’s driving skills to the limit, the musician is no stranger to fast Maranello steeds. His first purchase dates back to the late ‘70s and a four-headlight 330 GT 2+2. When his solo album “Standing Hampton” raced up the charts a few years later, it was time to upgrade to a 1982 512 BBi, a black beauty that starred in Hagar’s music video for “I Can't Drive 55.”

Source & Read More Yahoo

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1659
Size:  89.9 KB

Old 07-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Looks amazing

Old 07-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
tempodicorrere is an unknown quantity at this point
I often play Sammy Hagar's "There's only One way to Rock" when I am driving my Ferrari.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I usually love white cars, but that one seems less amazing in that color. I would do dark grey.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^that could just be because of the photos. both look snapped with cell phones

Old 07-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Looks great in white.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
It is true that Sammy has an allocation but that is not his car...