Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iOS 7 thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Not a fan.
Just curious. Why?

Old 09-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
As said before the fingerprint thing isn't something I can complain about because at several jobs I've been fingerprinted so that's out for me.

I don't really care what buttons looks like I just want the features to be helpful and work. That's really it. I haven't done the update yet because my damn memory is full.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
I had the iPhone 5, and ended up throwing it a couple of times because it kept on dropping signal. The most frustrating phone I've ever owned. So, would I get the new 5s, probably not cause I'm over apple. I got the Samsung S4 anyway!

Old 09-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Played around with my GFs phone and I hate it. No way in updating my current phone and decided to not go get the 5s.

I didn't think the appearance of the buttons would bother me but holy shit is that awful. I don't really even care about that stuff and it even bothers me. Also functionality is shit. The email isn't smooth and keeps bugging out marking mails read when it's not and unread when it is. The new "features" aren't really even features.

This is a direct copy of everything droid has changed with mobile OS. Maybe apple was first and then copied but this is a total lack of imagination from apple and that never used to happen. Unfortunate as phones used to be kind of fun I are what was coming. Now it's blah.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Played around with my GFs phone and I hate it. No way in updating my current phone and decided to not go get the 5s.

I didn't think the appearance of the buttons would bother me but holy shit is that awful. I don't really even care about that stuff and it even bothers me. Also functionality is shit. The email isn't smooth and keeps bugging out marking mails read when it's not and unread when it is. The new "features" aren't really even features.

This is a direct copy of everything droid has changed with mobile OS. Maybe apple was first and then copied but this is a total lack of imagination from apple and that never used to happen. Unfortunate as phones used to be kind of fun I are what was coming. Now it's blah.
Just an FYI, the 5S smashed (almost halved) the S4 in a performance test that tested execution and response times performed by an unbiased party.

AnandTech | The iPhone 5s Review

AnandTech | The iPhone 5s Review

As far as the whole lack of imagination thing...I'm not going to argue in Apple's favor. I mean, Droid did basically copy every single thing about Apple's OS and then added a notification center and command center and people accuse Apple of copying, but no one says anything about Droid. On top of that, Droids command center was irrelevant up to the point when Apple released iOS7 with a much better command center. But hey, reading comprehension is lacking in this country now a days and the term RESEARCH might as well be non-existent.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura about
iOS7 is a great upgrade. Every aspect of the system is better and faster! As far as Samsung they are the best copy cats in the world. Apple invents it they copy. Same thing they did with Sony! More power to them for that expertise and talent! The difference is that Apple is the best performer not about the non essentials. We all get to pick what we want and enjoy it, like Porsche vs. Corvette!

Old 09-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
The only thing that I've found that really isn't growing on me yet is the new safari update. Just don't think anything about it is very helpful.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Too much white. Sometimes some wallpapers make the text on screen illegible.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
After my wife updated her phone I decided not to update mine. Still using 6 and NOT sorry. She wishes she was back on 6 also.