Notices
Insurance Learn everything you ever wanted to know regarding all forms of insurance. Protect your valuables and your loved ones.

Please Help Us Officially Welcome Chartis to Teamspeed.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
You would need to contact an appointed broker or agent to access Chartis and their suite of coverages and products. Many choices out there, let me know if we can be of assistance as we do incredible amounts of business with them across the country and internationally as well.
Is that CLK yours? I live in Westlake and I think I've seen you up at the Mulholland lookout a few times!

Old 04-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nathan@Chartis
We do have insurance products for cars touring the US, we would just need to know the values of the vehicles so can provide accurate pricing
NICE!!!!!!! Will pass your site to a few others that might be interested...

Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony
Is that CLK yours? I live in Westlake and I think I've seen you up at the Mulholland lookout a few times!
It was, but sold it late last year. Thinking maybe an R8 Spyder next...
Not me at Mulholland though.

Old 04-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
to TS

Old 04-13-2012, 04:07 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome! Now get to posting!!!

Old 07-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished road
Chartis is definitely a great company for our private clients to consolidate their personal line risk's. Many of our clients have properties and toy's across the world.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
After many years with state farm for my vehicles I switched everything to chartis and have been very pleased with them. I especially like their stated value policies that puts no limits on usage. On top of that their pricing wasn't out of line with what I had been paying.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Why hello thar.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished roadSportswizz is on a distinguished road
Chartis has been a great partner of ours for many years.

They have gone above and beyond whenever one of our clients has had a claim.

We look forward to continuing our relationship with them for many more years while giving high net worth individuals peace of mind.