Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Bumble Bee killer, Dodge Viper Venom 650R on HRE P45SC

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Bumble Bee killer, Dodge Viper Venom 650R on HRE P45SC

Guys up in Canada really are pushing out some amazing machinery. Another Tunerworks creation. This Dodge Viper Venom 650R sporting a set of HRE P45SC in Gloss Bronze. I will dub this as the bumble bee killer.

More info on HRE P40SC Series, CLICK HERE

And here's the wheel at our factory.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:37 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, added to home page!

Old 08-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Dislike a bit the exhaust pipes orientation, more straight will be better. For the rest is perfect, absolutely love it. And the color is a completely win. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Last edited by Amzamus; 08-01-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry, but I think it's hideous. The wing kills it for me. Take the wing off and it will look much better

Old 08-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
The rims look great on the viper but please lose the bodykit, the wing doesn't suit the car at all and the front bumper is just horrible. I'm just saying.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Body kit is the original VenomAero kit from Hennessey which cuts weight, adds brake cooling ducts and adds quite a bit of downforce, function over form on this one.

The body is actually being "worked" right now, I can't divulge too much details as Teamspeed is the only place that knows of this now but look for updated pictures and information before Race the Base 2012 in Cold Lake, AB!

Old 08-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
The supra style wing and ducktail dont work together. The exhaust need to be addressed, looks like saleen mustang/corvette mix. I would prefer a big carbon diffuser and the exhaust dump out the sides.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Badass!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
That is one mean looking machine...

Old 08-02-2012, 07:52 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I worshipped the Hennessey Viper's when I was a kid
Think I still have one of their original VHS promo tapes in storage somewhere
Looks good guys!